"My approach tends to be from experiments. I need the challenge. If I know how to do something well, there's no need to do it all the time because it becomes a little monotonous. So I like to find a challenge."
As a host partner you agree to:
- Screen one to four episodes from ART21 Art in the Twenty-First Century Season 7 between October 3, 2014 and December 15, 2014
- Offer event(s) free of charge and open to the public
- Include the following credit line on all promotional materials: "This event is part of ART21 Access '14, a worldwide initiative providing unprecedented access to contemporary artists through preview screenings of ART21 Art in the Twenty-First Century Season 7. ART21 is a nonprofit organization dedicated to making the world a more creative place through the work and words of living artists."
Additionally, ART21 requests that host partners:
- Send photos, news, and other information about your event(s) to Access program staff
- Share information about your event(s) across social media—on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.—using #Art21Access
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions.