"Often when you're in the process of realizing an image, it's going somewhere else. If that tangent starts going off in a place that feels more exciting, that's what I go with."
- Screen at least one episode from Art in the Twenty-First Century throughout 2013
- Offer event free of charge and open to the public during 2013
- Include the following credit line on all promotional materials: "This event is part of Art21's Access 100 Artists, a celebration of contemporary art and Art in the Twenty-First Century, Season One through Six, sponsored by Art21. Visit art21.org for more information."
- After each screening event, report back to the Art21 Access staff with news, photos, videos, and other information about your event
- Share information about your event via social media channels, where applicable (see Sharing Across Social Media for more information)
- Return DVD Box Set and Screeners when you are done with your screenings for the year. We will use the returned DVDs to support additional Access partners.