"I use a lot of repetition. And it becomes a filmic way of talking because as you put the same image after the other, even though it’s the exact identical image, everyone sees something changing from one image to the next."
As a host partner you agree to:
- Screen one to four episodes from ART21 Art in the Twenty-First Century Season 7 between October 3, 2014 and December 15, 2014
- Offer event(s) free of charge and open to the public
- Include the following credit line on all promotional materials: "This event is part of ART21 Access '14, a worldwide initiative providing unprecedented access to contemporary artists through preview screenings of ART21 Art in the Twenty-First Century Season 7. ART21 is a nonprofit organization dedicated to making the world a more creative place through the work and words of living artists."
Additionally, ART21 requests that host partners:
- Send photos, news, and other information about your event(s) to Access program staff
- Share information about your event(s) across social media—on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.—using #Art21Access
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions.