"From early on, very early on, I understood that art is not about what you say. It’s about these other things that you don’t say."
Registration is currently closed for hosting an Access screening. Please check back in the Spring for information on how to host a screening in 2014.
- Screen at least one episode from Art in the Twenty-First Century throughout 2013
- Offer event free of charge and open to the public during 2013
- Include the following credit line on all promotional materials: "This event is part of Art21's Access 100 Artists, a celebration of contemporary art and Art in the Twenty-First Century, Season One through Six, sponsored by Art21. Visit art21.org for more information."
- After each screening event, report back to the Art21 Access staff with news, photos, videos, and other information about your event
- Share information about your event via social media channels, where applicable (see Sharing Across Social Media for more information)
- Return DVD Box Set and Screeners when you are done with your screenings for the year. We will use the returned DVDs to support additional Access partners.