"I use a lot of repetition. And it becomes a filmic way of talking because as you put the same image after the other, even though it’s the exact identical image, everyone sees something changing from one image to the next."
ART21 provides screening participants with a free screening tool kit. Registered host partners will receive:
- High definition download of one episode of Art in the Twenty-First Century Season 8 (available in August)
- Screening Guide (PDF; available in August)
- Educators' Guide (PDF; available in August)
- Customizable press release (available in August)
- Downloadable press images
- Downloadable logos
NOTE: Event registrations without date and venue details will not receive materials and will not be listed on the ART21 website until details are confirmed.
For additional information, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
ART21 encourages all host partners to share news, photos, videos, and other information about their screenings on social media.
If you are creating a Facebook event or posting about your event, tag the ART21 Facebook page.