"In the paintings where it's there—the tenderness—I work for it. I'm not afraid of it. If I could put my bleeding heart in there, I would."
Sponsorship provides lead support for Art21’s award-winning programs, and offers unique opportunities for broadcast, online, and print visibility with audiences around the world.
Sponsorship and underwriting is available at a variety of levels and includes:
- The Peabody Award-winning PBS television series, "Art in the Twenty-First Century"
- Feature films, such as "William Kentridge: Anything Is Possible"
- "Exclusive," a series of online short-format films
- Online resources for educators and students
- Art21’s content-rich website
- "Art21 Blog": columns and articles on artists and art today
- "Art21 Educators": a teaching institute for K–12 teachers in the U.S.
- Local, national, and international education initiatives and public programs
- Film premiere celebrations
- "Art21 Salon": intimate artist talks and private dinners with artists
Art21 can tailor sponsorship packages to meet the marketing objectives and budgets of its supporters.
Art21’s television series, "Art in the Twenty-First Century," and website have garnered critical acclaim in both contemporary-art and documentary-film circles, as well as a loyal following among television and Web audiences.
Our series has reached:
- More than 20 million PBS viewers
- Additional millions of viewers via screenings, museum exhibition displays, and use in classrooms around the world
- Online, broadcast, and home-viewing distribution in more than 50 countries
- 1.9 million website visits, every month
For further information about sponsorships or underwriting, please contact the Art21 Development Department