"Art making is a form of alchemy, in a way, because you are trying…to make gold from nothing. When it works very well is when you manage to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary."
Sponsorship provides lead support for Art21’s award-winning programs, and offers unique opportunities for broadcast, online, and print visibility with audiences around the world.
Sponsorship and underwriting is available at a variety of levels and includes:
- The Peabody Award-winning PBS television series, "Art in the Twenty-First Century"
- Feature films, such as "William Kentridge: Anything Is Possible"
- "Exclusive," a series of online short-format films
- Online resources for educators and students
- Art21’s content-rich website
- "Art21 Blog": columns and articles on artists and art today
- "Art21 Educators": a teaching institute for K–12 teachers in the U.S.
- Local, national, and international education initiatives and public programs
- Film premiere celebrations
- "Art21 Salon": intimate artist talks and private dinners with artists
Art21 can tailor sponsorship packages to meet the marketing objectives and budgets of its supporters.
Art21’s television series, "Art in the Twenty-First Century," and website have garnered critical acclaim in both contemporary-art and documentary-film circles, as well as a loyal following among television and Web audiences.
Our series has reached:
- More than 20 million PBS viewers
- Additional millions of viewers via screenings, museum exhibition displays, and use in classrooms around the world
- Online, broadcast, and home-viewing distribution in more than 50 countries
- 1.9 million website visits, every month
For further information about sponsorships or underwriting, please contact the Art21 Development Department