"Words are just a way we communicate. Images are a way we communicate. And I couldn't figure out why they had to be in different baskets."
Please select an amount above to make a secure donation online, using PayPal.
"The greatest story of American art ever told."
—The Art Newspaper
"A rare encounter with the creative process in action..."
ART21 Art in the Twenty First Century has been lauded by critics, and has also impacted viewers worldwide:
- Over 25 million viewers have watched Art in the Twenty-First Century (Seasons 1–6)
- An entire generation of students has been exposed to 100 of today's most visionary artists
- Teachers, students, and others have been inspired to acts of creativity and innovation
This fall, ART21 will premiere Season 7 of Art in the Twenty-First Century on PBS, which presents 12 new artists and their distinct perspectives on the world.
Support great stories by and rare encounters with today’s leading artists. Make a tax-deductible donation to ART21's Season 7 Finishing Funds today.
- $1,000: Supports final post-production of Season 7
- $500: Contributes to new Season 7 motion graphics
- $250: Helps fund closed captioning of each episode
- $100: Facilitates DVD box cover design
- $50: Lets ART21 know how important the series is to you
Checks made payable to Art21 can be sent to:
Attn: Development Department
133 West 25th Street, #3E
New York, NY 10001
Art21 is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.